For anyone who has seen my blog, they might realize that I haven’t posted in a while. I created this blog to show off some of my projects, but beyond that, it had no other purpose. As soon as I became busy, I lost the determination to keep posting about my projects.
I’ve now been involved with UNL’s Maker Club and have regained my passion for sharing my projects. But this time, I’m sharing them to teach others and excite them about “Making”. I have a few projects I’ve already completed and some exciting projects I will be working on.
As I need to gather some pictures and details, I won’t include any detailed projects in this post. However, I will give you a brief summary of posts you can expect soon.
- Home-built quadcopter (how-to)
- Cheap WiFi enabled circuits
- DSLR timelapse circuit with Arduino
- LED Strips controlled over XBees
- Oculus Rift DK2 experiences
- Game design (VR support)
- Powerful ideas for embedded programming (Make coding easier/better for embedded C/Arduinos)
Stay tuned for project details!